What is more common? A white guy dating a hispanic/latina girl or a hispanic/latino guy dating a white girl?

When I say Hispanic/Latino I don't mean latin people like italian, portuguesse, Spanish, french, etc.
Im strictly talking about mexicans, brazilians, cubans, etc.
  • White Guy with Hispanic/Latina Girl is more common
    Vote A
  • Hispanic/Latino Guy with White Girl is more common
    Vote B
  • About the same
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Latina dating a Latino. All of the other Latinas I know are dating someone either Hispanic or someone from a different race but is still brown. But I know several Hispanic guys who only date white girls. Latinas will often pursue relationships with white men but usually don't approach them and it's typically thought of as a phase in my area. They aren't seen as likely to marry white men. Whereas Latino men see marrying white women as a huge accomplishment. Most of the Latinas that I know that are into interracial dating site this as their initial reasoning, if Hispanic guys are dating outside the race then they might as well too. Personally tho my dad always raised me to want brown love and hold it higher than all because la raza understands. So I've mostly dated other brown folk. But I'm not against interracial dating of anyone, I'm just pro brown love because I don't want to see my culture die and brown boys are just too beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
    • You say latinos see marrying white women as a huge accomplishment. That's racist but okay I will give it a pass... then let me ask you why wouldn't marrying a white man be a huge accomplishment for latina women?

• Show All
    • One last question. Based on what you said there are few hispanic guys with white girls but no white guys with hispanic girls so my question is simply this:
      Is it because hispanic girls are not into white guys at all or because white guys aren't into hispanic girls at all?
      It's a bit weird to me because I know many white guys that love latinas and I see them together all the time so... yeah

• Oh I never said that there's no white guys with Hispanic girls. Just that there's less around here at least than there are Hispanic guys with white girls. I know a few white guys that super love Latinas. But most Latinas will pick Hispanic men over white men unless the white man is exceptional. Whereas Hispanic guys typically with date any white girls they can. But I think that's a cultural thing because in Latino culture girls are more scrutinized over their dating habits than guys are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically this is a case where white men are the most disloyal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In my exp, white dude with Spanish girl.

O. M. G... come to think of it, I have never seen a latin guy with a white girl here?

Omg, the white guys here are just sampling us like candy? They outta control!

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? But everyone knows white girls will date anyone

0|0
    0|1
    • Weird because I see Asian girls with any race of guy too. Same for hispanic girls. It's not just white girls, trust me.

• What are you?

• Felicity_Smoak what are you?

• Who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • First option

0|0
    0|0
  • man who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • White guy
    Latina girl

0|0
    0|0
  • WM and LW

0|0
    0|0
  • What about black women for once?

0|1
    1|1
    • You have black men

• Show All
    • @BRAPcel In other words, no other races are attracted to us

• Well I'm pretty sure latinos are fine with black girls at least compared to whites and Asians. I'm gonna leave it at this though generally black girls don't want non-black guys and that is fine but it's also true for the opposite which is fine, there is no point in fretting about this anyway when there are good black guys out there (and other races just way less common).

• First one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes