Would you date a fat girl?

Would you date a fat girl who 5"6 and about 330 pounds and trying to lose weight?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it so much to translate lbs into kg and feet into cm all the time. You guys have a damn system!
    Ahh alright just to be said...
    I voted for "yes" because their are only two options and it won't be a deal breaker at all.
    "It depends" would be my favorite option. Because it depends on if I already know her or not. When I don't know her and just see hernin the City or somewhere else I won't ask her out because I wouldn't know she is trying to loose weight. If I would already know her and knew she is trying to do so it would be somehow interesting for me and I would try to help her reaching her goals. So I could also imagine to date her. In general I mean... At the moment I'm pretty much sick of relationships and stuff and happy to be single again, but when I change my opinion it would be an option.

0|0
    0|0
    • But by the way. Since I have a weight of 154lbs at 6.1" I would wait with things like sex and stuff until I can be sure to still be alive when I lie under her xD hahaha ye well. Fat isn't attractive but you can work on it. Just don't give up

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• 5'6 330... honest truth i probably wouldnt' find a person this size physically attractive. but if i did i would certainly consider them in terms of dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is all that really matters so once someone sees who you are and feel mentally attracted to you you’ll be perfect in their eyes and your body would mean nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how you wear the weight. Im only 125 so that would break my 'no more than twice my weight' rule though... If she was working for it I think I would be able to accept that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be better if she commited to self improvement instead of getting distracted by a new relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let me rephrase the first part. I think it would be better if she stayed commited, since she's already started.

• If she doesn't respect herself then neither shall I.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 dudes are lying their shit off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a overweight girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd help her lose the weight too like you put

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course curvy girls are lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • i am ready babes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , where is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's almost twice my weight -- so it's a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might, but only if I Really liked her otherwise & had good reason to think she was serious about losing the weight. That is so unhealthy I would worry for her constantly. But I'm open to it, because I can relate to not being wanted because of having a blubbery body, I have gynecomastia & it makes me feel like drinking all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • no thank you!
    its all about normal and skinny girls!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes