Would you date a fat girl?

Would you date a fat girl who 5"6 and about 330 pounds and trying to lose weight?
  • Yes
  • NO

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it so much to translate lbs into kg and feet into cm all the time. You guys have a damn system!
    Ahh alright just to be said...
    I voted for "yes" because their are only two options and it won't be a deal breaker at all.
    "It depends" would be my favorite option. Because it depends on if I already know her or not. When I don't know her and just see hernin the City or somewhere else I won't ask her out because I wouldn't know she is trying to loose weight. If I would already know her and knew she is trying to do so it would be somehow interesting for me and I would try to help her reaching her goals. So I could also imagine to date her. In general I mean... At the moment I'm pretty much sick of relationships and stuff and happy to be single again, but when I change my opinion it would be an option.

• But by the way. Since I have a weight of 154lbs at 6.1" I would wait with things like sex and stuff until I can be sure to still be alive when I lie under her xD hahaha ye well. Fat isn't attractive but you can work on it. Just don't give up