Why am I so ugly?

Everyone is gonna comment abuse about me being insecure. Fucking do it. I don’t care.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a wonderful judge of male facial beauty, but you are not what I would call ugly. I would say comely which means nice looking but not super glamorous. I would not worry a ton about girl attention. You have enough where the girl is not going to be immediately hooked in by your looks but the one that sees the whole picture (if you are a nice person?) and have other qualities, she will enjoy your looks and you will easily become better looking in her eyes. Try different haircuts, your hair can seriously change your level of attrativeness. Some guys look best with shaggy hair, some with super short, others with other cuts. If I let my hair grow kind of shaggy like say the back of my head hair is like an inch and a half long, and my fringe covers my face, I look like a dweeby 16 year old. If I style it nicely, I look way better and older. If I get it cut short and everything, I look better again. Try wearing super great clothes, they can seriously contribute. And unless I am much mistaken, many girls are a lot less preoccupied with looks than guys are with girls, not saying you should be insecure though! Though I do slightly think you posted this for attention, you must have had a bad experience recently.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheers for the comment, well I’m just sick of every girl I meet finding me hideously disgusting. It gets you down after a while. I have had no positive experience with a girl in my life so I’m pretty much done to be honest.

• Show All
    • Because they are masculine, I don’t look masculine. I’m ugly and non masculine.

• Again, I actually have a friend that you look a lot like, he is about to get married to an absolutely adorable girl who loves him to bits. Again again, you are definitely NOT hideous.

Most Helpful Girl

• If thats you in the picture, you aren't ugly at all. I've seen far worse

0|0
    0|0
    • Ain’t attractive in the slightest though. I’m screwed 😂

• Show All
    • Yeah agreed

• Thank you. She is. She knows what is important and seeks happiness. @uglyfreak, I am half English too and have grown up in the South but because of my other half and a love for travelling, I have seen and met many others who are so different from what you and I see here. I know that there are always places where e get one kind of reception and other places another. Try outside of your immediate area. Views can get warped if you sit and rot in the same place. I lived for a bit on the Channel Islands and could see prime examples of this. Yet, I am a crazy mix of British, German, Scandinavian, and Eskimo. Moving around is good. It stops stagnation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why are you hurting?

As to why some people are ugly (you'll note I said "some people," which doesn't include you), sometimes it's just bad luck. A combination of bad genetics, or things that happened in utero. Sometimes it's because they don't bother to take care of their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because look at me. No matter how high on life I am I am still considered undesirable and revolting by all girls. I have to watch all my friends go off with girls whilst I’m by myself and struggle to get one match on tinder.

• Show All
    • They are not being honest, yes because I have to spend my whole life alone because of my mortifying appearance

• What would it take for you to believe them?

Virtually all of us have to spend time alone. I am curious, have you discussed this with your friends?

• Lol remember ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so you just gotta be patient

0|0
    0|0
    • You think I’m ugly like every girl

• Show All
    • I appreciate the kindness🙂

• You have an ugly personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I think you look good boiii

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because your parents must be ugly to