Is size difference important?

Okay so I've been going on a few first dates recently, some went well, some were okay, and nothing has come of any of them. They all have a common reason too.

The dates that went okay and that was that no second date, they said that I was just too big. I'm about 6'4" so I can see why, but the same thing was true for the dates that went well. After the date, we had sex, but again nothing became of it. They all said I was too big just... in a different sense.

The thing I've noticed is that all of these girls are all under 5'4" (dont have a thing for small girls they all just happened to be below that height). So is there a point were big is too big? In both senses of the term.

10