Hard to trust women because I don’t feel confident competing with other men?

Is it wrong that I’ve basically given up on relationships because I feel like I can’t compete with other men? Part of this problem is because I’ve been in relationships in the past where I’ve been cheated on and also seen how other women look at and pine over other guys even while married. It’s to the point where I’d rather be alone than have to worry about other men just stealing my girl eventually. Also constantly having to worry about how to improve my life to appease women is stressful to me. Is this way of thinking bad for me?

01