Well I be alone forever?

At this point I don’t see a future with anyone. No one have gave me a attraction , attention or try to talk to me. I don’t have dating expectations or anything. I really see a future that I’ll say I will get marry one day. Ik it’s Sad, but I don’t know what else to do with my life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For now work on yourself and try to make a stable living or focus on school. Someone will come down the line and maybe they'll be the one or someone to give you dating experience

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A lot of guys are spinless when it comes to girls they like. Even if it seems silly walk up and talk to them. If you don't know any go to a public place like a library and just sit next to a guy you think seems nice. A lot of the time guys don't make the first move in fear of being seen as creepy.

by the way the goal of being married isn't something to be ashamed of. Having some fancy job doesn't make anyone happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you a male or female? Build a house be fore you put someone in it you need to go beyound the circle that you see fix the other things in your life and this will not be a problem. I think you need to write where you see yourself down the road. Why you think your not finding anyone. And what are the steps you can take to reach your heaven. Actually spend time to thing about it and try to slowly intergrate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you are still young so you may change and I'm sure you'll meet someone one day! It's hard and they're a lot of crappy people out there but you'll find someone that puts a smile on your face everyday!! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You shoudn't give up there's always someone out there for you just haven't found him yet, you gotta keep trying and beleving that one maybe sooner then later the one guy will be there for you

2|0
    0|0
  • You won't be alone forever. Your dates in the future should go pretty well because you said you don't have dating expectations, that will prevent you from building unrealistic expectations and keep you from being pessimistic of guys you'll date in the future.

It's good to have standards though, standards and expectations are very different. Standards let you filter out people you know you wouldn't like based on your preferences and needs. Just make sure your standards aren't super high because nobody's perfect. You won't be alone forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • First find a right person to be your good friend then go from there

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say post a picture so we have a better idea (physically speaking) but honestly I've seen some pretty terrible looking women with husbands so that dont matter much plus you're anon for a reason if I went only on looks trust me I would be in your same shoes and I know it maybe it's how you're acting around others (not that you should be ashamed of that) it may have an effect in this case as I told another girl on here men grasp at straws your mannerisms to the way you dress are all indicators (faulty or not) could you possibly be seen as a girl with no confidence or even self respect? (not saying you do) i would say more but I'll be cut off my character limit soon

1|0
    0|0
  • If u look over yourself and dress well and show up like a charming lady.. all guys will follow you

1|0
    0|0
  • There's someone for everyone! I would ask if I were not commented.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah ur good everyone is attractive to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a girl you'll be fine

0|0
    1|0
  • Well call me

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes