Why do all the guys I attract only want sex is it because I'm too fat and ugly for a real relationship?

What do you think?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys in puberty just want sex, some are just more direct about it, it doesn't have anything to do with you looking bad, besides you look nice :

Most Helpful Girl

• @ally2222 because your 15 and all the guys attracted to you are young horn dogs...

• Not all of them are my age some are way older

• I stay away from all the guys because I don't wanna be used for that

• Good choice. I'm sure there are some boys your age who may be a bit more shy, or have a bit more self control, just a smudge. But dating is dating. Be a prude and most guys will stay away naturally.