He asked me if I love him? But we’re not even a couple?

He’s asked me this on two separate occasions and I don’t know what to say.

I thought we were just casually dating but now I’m wondering if he has deeper feelings toward me?

Why would a guy who isn’t my boyfriend ask this?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a little intense! I'm hoping he meant as a friend or does he mean in love with him? I guess just say I Like you as a friend, you guys don't really know each other to that extent for you to have those feelings yet..

• We’ve known each other for years! But have actually just started dating. He says it when we’re spending time together or holding hands or kissing. The first time he asked me that it really caught me by surprise

• You’re absolutely right. I’ve got some thinking to do and I’ll sort things out with him! Thank you so so much for everything

• I tried lol no problem! All the best :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like he has more feelings for you than you do for him

• See I do like him and all, I just never looked at our relationship this way. Moreso as a way to keep myself from getting hurt.

• He likes you so if you really like him too u should go for it it seems like he really likes you and it doesn't look like he wants to hurt you

• You’re right. The other day we stood in the mirror holding each other and it kinda put me in the feels. We just looked so cute together