I'm confused and scared about what I'm feeling?

So a few weeks ago I meet this guy online (not a dating site) I had made a post about how I was having trouble meeting guys who actually wanted the same thing I wanted and how most likely the guy would be older because what i want most guys my age aren't ready for that or don't fit the standards yet but I was okay with that because I find older guys attractive but I don't feel like they take me seriously because I'm young
He messaged me and tried to give me advice asked what I wanted and we started talking and we wanted the same things so we decided to talk and see if we liked each other enough to go on a date and the more we talked the more I liked him I liked him so much after 1 day of talking and we went on a date 2 days later and that went great literally sat in a restaurant and talked for 4 hrs 😍 we had so much in common and I could just talk to him and I didn't feel judged and I felt safe we keep talking about stuff has been crazy for him at work so a week later he invited me to stay the night at his house so we could actually spend some time together and I had a really good time we talked and cuddled kissed that just made me fall deeper he's great and when I went home he gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "you better not disappear on me"😭💓😭💓😭💓 he melted me but it's literally been less than a month and I think about him so much and I like him so much 😭😭😭 my feelings happened so fast I'm worried it's never happened this fast I usually even play hard to get but I can't with him I really want him wtf it's happening so fast I'm afraid I'm going to get hurt even though he's the sweetest nerdy guy ever and omg his eyes are such a pretty blue it makes me feel like goo when I look in them 😭
The worst part is I don't feel like he's rushing anything he's being a complete gentleman and taking things slow

01