I'm confused and scared about what I'm feeling?

So a few weeks ago I meet this guy online (not a dating site) I had made a post about how I was having trouble meeting guys who actually wanted the same thing I wanted and how most likely the guy would be older because what i want most guys my age aren't ready for that or don't fit the standards yet but I was okay with that because I find older guys attractive but I don't feel like they take me seriously because I'm young
He messaged me and tried to give me advice asked what I wanted and we started talking and we wanted the same things so we decided to talk and see if we liked each other enough to go on a date and the more we talked the more I liked him I liked him so much after 1 day of talking and we went on a date 2 days later and that went great literally sat in a restaurant and talked for 4 hrs 😍 we had so much in common and I could just talk to him and I didn't feel judged and I felt safe we keep talking about stuff has been crazy for him at work so a week later he invited me to stay the night at his house so we could actually spend some time together and I had a really good time we talked and cuddled kissed that just made me fall deeper he's great and when I went home he gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "you better not disappear on me"😭💓😭💓😭💓 he melted me but it's literally been less than a month and I think about him so much and I like him so much 😭😭😭 my feelings happened so fast I'm worried it's never happened this fast I usually even play hard to get but I can't with him I really want him wtf it's happening so fast I'm afraid I'm going to get hurt even though he's the sweetest nerdy guy ever and omg his eyes are such a pretty blue it makes me feel like goo when I look in them 😭
The worst part is I don't feel like he's rushing anything he's being a complete gentleman and taking things slow

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It natural to be scary of things go fast and maybe this turn out to be what u all was hope to find but remember when something seem to good to be true it usually is, sadly ik form my own luck with dating

0|0
    0|0
    • And that's what I was thinking at first because he's to sweet and such a gentleman it I was on high alert especially when I went to his house but I don't think it is just a act he seems so genuine I've met guys who are just faking it for sex and usally they rush everything and fill your head with hope that is straight bs and you kinda know it but you hope they are telling you the truth they are also really agressive and but he's so gentle and he notices the little things and we have so much in common it's crazy

• Show All
    • But I hope this keep go good and turn out to be what ur look for, not try to scary I just know to well how good and evil people can be and I don't want u to get ur heart breaking BC u sound like a good woman

• I'm sorry I get where ur come form I'd get close to people easy , seem like I get scerw over seem like love enjoy make me the butt of the joke , ik that sound crazy but don't be scary or back out of it, BC of the past, how u hold up

Recommended myTakes