Is true love really any more?

Does anyone still believe in find true , love, a soulmate or I'm I the alone one who it seem like a joke to most people any more

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just wrote a huge thing on this topic recently. No one ever taught us how to love. They taught how to survive and war. So modern day love isn't defined the same as biblical love. So few of us can love so deeply and truly mean it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That what i say we taught how to be gods but rarely how to be a good man say seem like no one want the really thing aka love deeply and truly but just use and play games. Sorry I just join I check it out, so what are u hope to find tinpru?

• Show All
    • No way I love that song, the lyrics I want stand by you on a mountain, I want Barth with u in the sea lay beside you until the sky fall down on us, all was made me smile how are u hold up

• I use to list to that band when I was drawing, good turns, is madly truly deeply ue fav song?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no love in the world bro. The sooner u come out of ur fantasy world the better it will be. Just be happy who cares how you do it. Be on ur own

0|0
    0|0
    • I like to think it 50/50 but it sucks BC as a people u kind want someone who seem to get you. Anyways hope ur have a great day detruwae

• Be happy dude. Dont think someone will do it for you.

• Oh I don't just wonder what people thoughts on the curse of feeling something u know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I believe it exists but it’s very difficult to find

0|0
    0|0
    • God know it not be easy for me lol but I believe it out there , that we can have some thing really with someone aka love hope ur have. Good day vbadg

• Soul mates were never really. “True love” is a bit of a childish concept. But real love exists, and it can still last a lifetime.

It’s not going anywhere any time soon. Despite the culture.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean really love, spell checker sorry , but soulmate thing probably fake , it just seem like anyone people rather use someone who get all they can out of them then really care treat them like they a people , guess I just have suck luck at find something really how ur life go thisismynamehoe

• Yes I have true love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes