Do You Think Dating As A Man Is Harder Than Dating As A Woman?

• Yes
  • No

1428

Most Helpful Girls

• If you focus on only one thing there surely will one gender would have it harder than the other, if you focus on everything then u will realize that dating is equally hard for both.
    One reason of why is hard for women is because we can't do the approach because man tends to take that as if we were easy woman (to not say slut) or as if we were desperate, so man don't take woman seriously. Another reason is, that men tends to look a girl just by her looks and/or because they just want to have sex. A reason why is hard for man is because they have to do the approach or big part of the approach and if u are insecure or just shy, that would be hard, specially if the girl is shy too. Another reason is because is expected men pay things, so if men doesn't have enough money it couldn't invite her out.

• It depends on the individual. Whether you're a man or a woman.

Most Helpful Guys

• Guy versus girl dating.

The Guy:
    The the guy that has to be the one to approach the girl and ask the girl out in the first place, which takes a lot of nerve knowing it could turn into rejection for him. If the guy is lucky enough to get her number, he has to make the first call too. And before a guy asks a girl out, he's expected to have a car, he's expected to have money, and he's expected to be groomed and dress for the date.

The Girl:

She expected to sit there and wait on her prince charming to approach her and ask her out. She has to pick though this guy that guy and that guy. It's so very tired to have to make a choice. She answers the phone, given she gave him a real number.

OK now decide which one has it harder.

• Reasons to stop dating NA girls, and start swapping to foreign. I have had much greater success in finding women who won't be quick to judge, and get to know you first.
      Not to say foreigners are perfect, but I find they have different cultural values that work in favour of men.

• @Samyelson Exactly! A lot of countries abroad still have traditional values and men are still allowed to be men and considered the head of the household. Their women are not combing though messages rejecting men, but actively looking for men instead.

• I think what makes dating awful has more to do with dating when you aren’t in the right emotional, or mental state to be dating.
    If I am feeling great and on my A-game so to speak, basically any date I go on, will not only be fun but my date will have a great time as well... making the next move up to me basically.
    However I am only feeling that way sometimes, I don’t even feel that way most of the time, but when I do feel like that, it can last a month to years at a time. When I don’t feel the best of me, can be conveyed, or detached, cynical, or frankly dating too much, all those things will have a much bigger impact and I think it’s the same for girls