What would you think about an attractive guy who didn’t care about dating?

If you knew an attractive man who just never spoke to women what would you think of him? I’m to the point where I don’t care about ever dating again. Most women play men from my experience and having to compete with so many guys just to get a little attention seems like a bad investment of my time. My last relationship basically put me through the ringer and made me realize I’d be happier dying than going through a relationship again.

10