Which are the best dating sites? (For a serious relationship)?

Have you met there any of your boyfriends/ girlfriends by those websites?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Met my boyfriend on POF. But shit, you have to weed 100 to find 1. I did find it easier to use than some of the other sites but that's because I'm not all into swiping for someone's image. Just cause you look good doesn't mean you're not an asshole was my thought. & I wasn't looking to hook up so clearly sites like Tinder didn't favor me.

• Does that have a mechanism to match interests? Because that's what I'm most interested in. or that at least they make their profiles well, that they show seriousness and that they really treat, not that one has to give birth to the whole conversation

• Thank you for the MHO

• You're welcome