My boyfriend downloaded tinder again, what is he thinking?

The only time we fight is because there is something related to opposite genders. My boyfriend is 26. He always told me he's different from other guys as he is mature. I've always found him looking at his phone during our quality time together. He is always on Instagram checking out the explore page and looking through female's pictures and stalking into their profiles, and sometimes he follows them. This has been bothering me. I tried talking to him about this and he told me that I was texting with my guy friends as well so he thought that I didn't take this relationship seriously. We both used to have Tinder app on our phones, but we decided to delete it as we wanted to commit into the relationship.

Earlier today, I found out that he downloaded Tinder again, and I don't understand why. I talked to him in person before he went to work and his response was 'So, what now?'. He didn't seem like he cares anymore. We had a conversation last night about things we like and dislike, and he asked me to trust him. How am I going to trust if this is the case? It was just last night and he did this this morning. What is he thinking? Is he just playing around with me and not serious about the relationship this whole time?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just a guess, but I think deep down he feels like it's inevitable that you'll leave him. Insecurities. Or, like you say, maybe just doesn't care and isn't serious enough about the relationship, but it's hard to say for sure. Only he could answer that.

"he asked me to trust him. How am I going to trust if this is the case?" - did you ask him this? You should. Say what's on your mind to him.

• I've always tried to talk to him every time we fight but he always seem like he doesn't care at all. He also lied to me this morning saying that he downloaded tinder a few weeks after we both deleted it. However, I clearly saw that the app store was on Tinder page while I was closing the apps on his phone, so he definitely just downloaded it this morning. I asked him a few times about it and asked him to be honest but he kept saying that he was telling the truth. What should I do?

• You might have to end things if you don't feel you can trust him. Just say "I'm sorry, but this isn't working out for me anymore".

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at girls’ instagram is perfectly fine, but using tinder isn’t. I suggest you have a serious talk with him.

• He seems like an ass. Just ask him why he even has it, and tell him you don’t think it’s appropriate and are how it goes.