I like a guy that has a girlfriend and I feel like he’s starting to have feelings for me?

12

12
  • Honestly I have a feeling this is what happened to my ex. TBH show some respect and don't try to be the reason they break up. Because honestly if that happens, I wouldn't be surprised if he does the same to you. In these kind of situation, try to imagine for second you have a boyfriend and some girl is getting close to him? And they start to having feelings for each other? If you are selfish, by all means. But if not, let's hope karma don't bite you back.

• I've been on the other end of this issue once before and when the girl told me I politely turned her down but I'm glad that she decided to tell me. If you think he might like you, then you should talk to him and let him know you're interested even if it might end his relationship. Everyone deserves a shot at happiness

• never be the other woman if he's still with her if he tries with you its red flags all the way around in my opinion