My heart is broken, and I don't know what to do?

I am needing help in the love department. I put too much investment into a guy, (he put a lot of investing time into me). I just wish we saw each other often. We only hang once a week, if that.. he's been busy lately with farming and his full time job. One week the weather was bad, so he said he didn't want me to drive in it. But these past few times he's canceled from being busy at work, then the other was farming. I just hope he's not interested in someone else. We talk every day (texting). I am so happy whenever we do hang out, but it's just not enough.. my needs aren't being met, and I am stuck crying each night cause I miss him and I don't wanna feel this way. I talked to him about it, I told him we rarely see each other.. I was mad.. he said he knew.. It just sucks. He drives an hour to see me, but I also sometimes drive to him. We make plans and like in the morning of that day he calls it off. I am stuck and I don't know what to do. I miss him so much.. does love even exist?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like you guys are already broken up in a way. what does a relationship mean to you? A relationship means to me that you guys are together even when you are not physical together. Your sleapping away from each other because there is no base no Fundation that holds the relationship together. If it was for me it would be not texting. Writing on a pice of paper constantly about how you feel about the realitionships moments in your life write about everything about you and let him do the same. Talk to him not about things that aren’t Important every conversation should feel like both of you are getting closer. Try something else too like painting both of you should o something together that improves something that is within both of you think of it as the art manifesting itself within both of you making both one. Remember write don’t text , talk to get closer not to pass time. Improve something that will make you guys closer.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes