I recently had a guy try to slut shame me and tell me he was offended bc I did not want to have unprotected sex with him. WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS?

HOW AM I THE SLUT FOR NOT WANTING TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU'VE ONLY EVER HAD UNPROTECTED SEX W GIRLS. I HOOKED UP W HIS FRIEND YES BUT ONLY PROTECTED AND NOT ONCE DID I GO DOWN ON HIM. I TOLD HIM I didn't SUCK HIS DICK OR HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX W HIM AND IM NOT SUCKING YOURS, you're NOT SPECIAL. I SERIOUSLY can't STAND THE MALE EGO.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I'm sorry that you were shamed for looking out for your health by making sure that guys wear condoms. I'd say guys that never wear protection are dangerous and risking so much by not wearing a condom, both for the guy and their partner. I think it's about power for guys that do it, and to think that they could get a disease or that they need protection does damage their ego, because it means they might not be as powerful as they think. My encouragement to you would be to never back down or be shamed for standing by your values and beliefs for how you want to engage with your sexual partner, whatever that will look like. hope this helps!

• he also tried to say that bc I use birth control I should be more willing to have unprotected sex. I'm tired of men trying to govern my body and my vagina.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all men are like this, he obviously was an asshole. Not everyone is the same