I recently had a guy try to slut shame me and tell me he was offended bc I did not want to have unprotected sex with him. WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS?

HOW AM I THE SLUT FOR NOT WANTING TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU'VE ONLY EVER HAD UNPROTECTED SEX W GIRLS. I HOOKED UP W HIS FRIEND YES BUT ONLY PROTECTED AND NOT ONCE DID I GO DOWN ON HIM. I TOLD HIM I didn't SUCK HIS DICK OR HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX W HIM AND IM NOT SUCKING YOURS, you're NOT SPECIAL. I SERIOUSLY can't STAND THE MALE EGO.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I'm sorry that you were shamed for looking out for your health by making sure that guys wear condoms. I'd say guys that never wear protection are dangerous and risking so much by not wearing a condom, both for the guy and their partner. I think it's about power for guys that do it, and to think that they could get a disease or that they need protection does damage their ego, because it means they might not be as powerful as they think. My encouragement to you would be to never back down or be shamed for standing by your values and beliefs for how you want to engage with your sexual partner, whatever that will look like. hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
    • he also tried to say that bc I use birth control I should be more willing to have unprotected sex. I'm tired of men trying to govern my body and my vagina.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all men are like this, he obviously was an asshole. Not everyone is the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First, men are people. People suck (both literally and figure).

Second, refusing sex, especially if you're refusing unprotected sex for health reasons, is typical of someone who is not a slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's an immature douche.

Tell him "When you finish growing up in about 20 years, I __might__ be interested in you. Now, please go away and play video games in your basement or something."

0|0
    0|0
    • he actually is 21 and I'm 27. I think this seems to be more common with people at 21 bc they are not sexually experienced enough to believe there are stds out there.

• Grow up. He blatantly admitted that he hates you for not being good enough for you. Just take it in your stride instead of sitting here and crying about it.

0|0
    0|1
  • No no, Im not going to be labelled because of some jack ass

0|1
    0|0
  • You no slut they man whore

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE PEOPLE WHO TALK WILL CAPS LOCK ON

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone needs a chill pill