Why is she more mad than I am?

My girlfriend and i went out on a date. This drunk dude started hitting on her. I told him to stop but he didn't. I tried to let it go but he wouldn't stop. So i throw a cup of soda on him. She got mad at me for at me for throwing a cup of pop at him. ( which got us kick out the restaurant for the night.) She feels like i Should have just left him alone and let him be drunk. I wanted to fight him but i didn't. I only throw i cup of soda on him. Should she be mad at me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She's being sketchy as hell by being so upset about it. I think she liked the attention, which is alarming. If there's a next time, tell him that you wanna have a talk with him outside, and there you can fight. It's possible she was just upset about being thrown out, though

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her why she's mad. If the answer is anything besides being mad she was kicked out, dump her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't know the complete story, but maybe she got scared by the way you reacted? Or maybe she just doesn't like you being jealous?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hope you learnt your lesson, don't stand up for an itchy bitchy. Nest time she's upset because you don't protect her remind her of this, then dump her ass because she will be so upset to be wrong and not being able to go around it that she'll probably dump you anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are impossible, if you did nothing she would complain you didn't stand up for her and if you do something you are causing a scene.. just let her think she's right and move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, any girlfriend that didn't recognize you standing up for her should be booted to the curb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you've got a right to be upset with the guy, and he didn't back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should have taken the next step and just layed him out.
    So she can be mad at you for something and you feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she liked the attention got from another guy. No she shouldn't be mad. Dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've waited until he went to the pisser and had a little "talk" with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have turned to violence and asked someone working to get the guy away instead. So for violence your down on points but the other guy being drunk and hitting on your Mrs in front of you he's worse

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes