Why is she more mad than I am?

My girlfriend and i went out on a date. This drunk dude started hitting on her. I told him to stop but he didn't. I tried to let it go but he wouldn't stop. So i throw a cup of soda on him. She got mad at me for at me for throwing a cup of pop at him. ( which got us kick out the restaurant for the night.) She feels like i Should have just left him alone and let him be drunk. I wanted to fight him but i didn't. I only throw i cup of soda on him. Should she be mad at me?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• She's being sketchy as hell by being so upset about it. I think she liked the attention, which is alarming. If there's a next time, tell him that you wanna have a talk with him outside, and there you can fight. It's possible she was just upset about being thrown out, though

• Ask her why she's mad. If the answer is anything besides being mad she was kicked out, dump her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't know the complete story, but maybe she got scared by the way you reacted? Or maybe she just doesn't like you being jealous?