Do Guys prefer girls natural makeup or Glam?

I was really into instagram makeup in high school, perfect eyebrows, eyeliner, long lashes and highlighter. Now in college I like my brows kempt, but natural a bit of highlight and concealer here and there.

Honestly, who are you more likely to approach? A girl looking like a model, or a girl who just looks like your everyday woman. Guys often say they love natural but I see guys approaching girls who look like they're ready for the club everyday more often.
  • Do Guys prefer girls natural makeup or Glam?Natural makeup
    Vote A
  • Do Guys prefer girls natural makeup or Glam?Glam Instagram makeup
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
By the way, the picture is not me. I believe its Demi Lovato. I just pulled those random pictures for reference!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more likely to approach a girl who cares about her appearance and enjoys being pretty. That can be makeup, clothing, hair, accessories, etc.

So if she isn't wearing makeup, she'll need to have attractive clothing and hair to win my approach. The girl with a naked face and casual clothes isn't going to get approached by me, not because I find her unattractive but because I don't perceive her as wanting to be approached.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup... so pretty.

You are naturally pretty as well so both are nice.

Lol true natural is non waxed eyebrows, let the chin hairs grow out and dont shave anything.

Not sure how many women can pull off the true true natural lol

0|0
    0|0
    • The picture is not me lol (it's Demi Lovato). But I agree, not many women can pull of the true true natural

• Lol really lavato?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's some horribly done ''glam'' makeup. I prefer something inbetween the two pictures,

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just fine with natural but once in a while blow me away with some glam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely #1, and like others have said something in between for when going out/special events

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer regular human over dressed up robot, thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural the glam stuff always make lasses look like Kim Kardashian. Not nice looking at all !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I feel like I'm talking to two people. So confusing lol. Prefer little to no makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural, cuz they look less fake then

0|1
    0|0
  • Glam

0|0
    0|1
  • A. Save B for when we actually go out.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s possible the votes would change for you.

Recommended myTakes