Why did he get so angry because I wouldn't come over?

i was hanging out with this guy. it was our first time meeting. we were hanging out in my car in front of his house. he wanted me to come over and i didn't feel comfortable and i said no. he got so angry because i kept saying no. why did he get angry? is that a bad sign?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like the biggest red flag on the planet. Like no reasonable man would get upset a girl he just met wouldn't come into his home.

Dump him. Like this is for your life and safety don't let him be affectionate or sorrowful with his words and give him another chance. Think about it. This is the FIRST time meeting and he is already displaying anger towards you because you acted reasonably. Think about that.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he could get upset over something so simple and because you said no, imagine when it's actually serious. Maybe he thought you would be down to have sex... don't bother with him! that's so unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is a red flag if you just met the guy he should respect your wishes. If you dont you dont.. this relationship seems like a waste until he can prove he can respect you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have your guard up so he might have thought that you don't trust him — that or he's just extremely horny. Eitherway it's your fault for blueballing the poor guy. Do him and yourself a favor and call him over for sex right this instant.

0|0
    1|1
  • I would stay away, he could be dangerous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, please be careful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes