What percentage of people cheat in relationships/marriages?

In your opinion of course.
  • 10% or less
  • 30%
  • 50%
    Vote C
  • 80%
    Vote D
  • Everyone cheats
    Vote E

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned anyone will cheat if they have the chance or drive to. Personally example is my sister married a good Christian guy and he cheated on her. It was a shock to everyone.

• Yep, true. My uncle’s wife cheated on him and he resisted it for a long time because he wanted to protect their daughter from the potential psychological harm that’d place on her.

• Oh my god. I hope she finds a solution! I would’ve left him immediately!!

• It happened a few years back. I don't know how she deals with it. She is super religious. I don't feel like she is happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Way lower than most people think.