What percentage of people cheat in relationships/marriages?

In your opinion of course.
  • 10% or less
    Vote A
  • 30%
    Vote B
  • 50%
    Vote C
  • 80%
    Vote D
  • Everyone cheats
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned anyone will cheat if they have the chance or drive to. Personally example is my sister married a good Christian guy and he cheated on her. It was a shock to everyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep, true. My uncle’s wife cheated on him and he resisted it for a long time because he wanted to protect their daughter from the potential psychological harm that’d place on her.

• Show All
    • Oh my god. I hope she finds a solution! I would’ve left him immediately!!

• It happened a few years back. I don't know how she deals with it. She is super religious. I don't feel like she is happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Way lower than most people think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on past sexual partners. It's below 5% if two virgins get married. However it jumps to around 25% for people who have had sex before marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's between 30 and 40 Hence selected the best option. That's how I feel. Some people are wired to cheat because they would like to have the best and only the best. So it's a trial and error thing I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to some researches, half of the people cheated in their lives

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about 45 percent of all people in relationships attempt to betray their partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated...

on a test during a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think humans are made to procreate with as many as possi le plus they get bored to easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Question should be, what percentage of people try to cheat in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 10%

0|0
    0|0
  • 50%...

0|0
    0|0
  • About 80% of women

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha

• Show All
    • Lmao 😂 i mean if you say so I guess

• Just being honest

• Probably more than people are willing to admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The percent in marriages is, I strongly suspect, higher. Although a marriage is 'more serious', there are other factors at play.

There is one group who are habitual cheaters, and cheat on most partners. I'd say this is 10-20% of people.

Other people cheat because they're really unhappy but for some reason won't end the relationship. Now some of those are people who are afraid of being alone etc, but the 'won't end it' becomes a lot more of a thing in marriages that are doing very poorly. People don't want to split up their family, but their romantic/sexual relationship may be dead or near dead, and they either seek out someone else, or at some point someone else tries to seduce them, and the combination of being neglected plus someone suddenly paying them attention wins out over their desire to nto cheat.

I think I've read something like 40-50% of people cheat at some point in a marriage.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes