How long should I wait to text?

Is there an actual time frame when texting a guy you just hung out with? How long after a date should I wait to text him?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got this. What are these waiting periods. I ask her to text me when she gets home to be sure that she got home safely. And i never wait for anything. If I am flirting every day starts with a good morning and ends with a good night. See the bullshit waiting time and things like that is why the relationships are so awkward. There are no rules there should not be any rules. Just so want you want be who you want and if he can't accept who you are flip him off