How long should I wait to text?

Is there an actual time frame when texting a guy you just hung out with? How long after a date should I wait to text him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got this. What are these waiting periods. I ask her to text me when she gets home to be sure that she got home safely. And i never wait for anything. If I am flirting every day starts with a good morning and ends with a good night. See the bullshit waiting time and things like that is why the relationships are so awkward. There are no rules there should not be any rules. Just so want you want be who you want and if he can't accept who you are flip him off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good Lord, text whenever you feel like it. When you send a text doesn't have some hidden message attached to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont expect a text every 3 minutes because an average call of duty game lasts 10 minutes and make the texts short so we can awnser during a kill cam so i say 10 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want. But I will tell you uf you purposely wait guys get pissed and will stop talking to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • How ever long or short you want it won't make a difference unless he's sat right next to you still

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes