Would you consider my penis to be small?

The other day me and my girlfriend were getting into things for the first time and when I took out penis she said it was small. I’m around 5 to 5.5 inches and she said I was the smallest person she’s ever been with. It kind of ruined the mood and we didn’t do much after that. What should I do about this situation? Is a 5 to a 5.5 inch penis really small?
  • Yeah your penis is small
  • She is a shallow person

68

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not a big penis but I wouldn't call it very small either. It's a standard in many countries. It was quite rude of her to say it, especially emphasizing that you are the smallest she had. To be honest, it doesn't matter that much how deep the penis goes into her, what matters is the circumference of your penis and the angles you enter her from. Some people may have a really big penis but still not use it properly. It's about techniques much more than about length. (However, circumference does matter for me).
    My fiancé's penis is not huge either, but I always reassure him that it's more than big enough, even though I'd like it to be just a little bigger.

• But I* always reassure him that he is more than big enough even though it would be perfect if he had just a little bigger.

• @chance227 I don't really know, maybe 6-6.5? But again it just has to be thick and long enough not to accudentally pull out every time.

• At what point would you consider a penis to be small?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a rather similar situation over a year ago, my penis is 5.5 inches and my girlfriend at the time said I was the smallest out of all her exes. We ended up breaking up