Ladies would you date preoperative trans female?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Have to really talk
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not sure I would, it just isn’t my thing and I don’t think I would be likely to find them as attractive, I like quite burley men!

However I wouldn’t have an issue with it or anyone else doing it. Beauty is only skin deep and for someone that is able to see into someone’s heart and soul and fall in love, that is a beautiful thing.

I know a pre-op

And I also know people that only want to date trans people.

It’s just all about your personal preference. Same way I wouldn’t date a short skinny guy

0|0
    0|0
    • Just reading that this is about you personally. Are you looking to meet someone? There is someone out there for everyone but as with the gay/lesbian community, you just have a smaller pond to fish from. But there is a pond and it has lots of fish in it just waiting for you!

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m not really interested in women regardless of their genitalia so that would be a no.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's with this recent spike in people mutilating God's gift to them?

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet you think boobjobs are embellishing "God's gift".

• Show All
    • @Greedy - that's the thing.. most of what we read in books is unverifiable. Yes, cities as we build them today are an abomination, obviously.

• That book is written and sourced, so by that logic nothing is verifiable. No, cities in general, any building where we mutilated the earth or somhow influence it's function, like dams.

• Preoperative AND postoperative actually.

0|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Sorry I'm just depressed after having not 1 but three women tell me I was wrong for looking for love as myself

• Well girl, who gives a flying fuck what they might think really! You are absolutely perfect the way you are and you sure deserve more love than any of those despicable people combined.
      Love yourself before loving anybody else.

• Trans in general I wouldn't date just not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't just because I'm not into girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0