Ladies would you date preoperative trans female?

• Yes
  • No
  • Have to really talk
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not sure I would, it just isn’t my thing and I don’t think I would be likely to find them as attractive, I like quite burley men!

However I wouldn’t have an issue with it or anyone else doing it. Beauty is only skin deep and for someone that is able to see into someone’s heart and soul and fall in love, that is a beautiful thing.

I know a pre-op

And I also know people that only want to date trans people.

It’s just all about your personal preference. Same way I wouldn’t date a short skinny guy

• Just reading that this is about you personally. Are you looking to meet someone? There is someone out there for everyone but as with the gay/lesbian community, you just have a smaller pond to fish from. But there is a pond and it has lots of fish in it just waiting for you!

Most Helpful Guy