How do you deal with being a different stages in life when your SO is over a decade older than you?

Hello, everyone. I am currently a young woman with male interests who are 30+. I am interested, and I feel as though he is as well; however, he is at a very different stage in life.

The man I am interested in just turned 30 and has been divorced once. I am in college, and i have a feeling that he is the type to want to settle down and marry or have kids soon, but that's not something I would even consider for another 10 years. What do you recommend as far as dating when your lives are in very different places?

#Dating #OlderMan #YOungerWoman #AgeGap #shareyourexperience

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd forget about it. He's looking got a wife and mother, you're looking for someone to explore life with. As you said, you're in different places in your lives. It won't work. At least one person will be miserable, probably both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Date someone your own age, and who's at the same state kn life as you are. There is no way around it.