A question about fuckboys?

Do typical fuckboys run when they start liking a girl because of fear of commitment?

or

Why do guys run away when things are going good

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they don't want commitment. They want to enjoy a good time and move on. If they feel you won't put out the leave and fine someone else that will. Hints the name. "Fuck boy" just let them leave. You'll find someone who stays and makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he either saw something he didn't like about you or found someone who's better. I know what it is like because I've been in his place

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not unless he is gas lighting you in order to get you to want him more so you will be more willing to use sex to try and get him to stay (which of course will have the opposite affect).

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically, fuckboys don't fall for girls. They see them as means to an end. Relationships, romance and love don't even enter into the equation. As for regular guys, it really depends, fuckboys are just predictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your perception if a good thing is not the same as theirs. So they see a developing stable relationship as being tied down, not something good

0|0
    0|0
  • Family problems? Or they found something in the girl they dated and didn't like it.. I don't know... We beat up fuckboys in high school 'Cuase their weird like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you girls end up ditching guys easily soo they run away from commitments like if a girl is hurt she can easily move on but when a guy is hurt he can't move on he just stops his life there

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on people'a definition of "going good." It's possible that you might want different things out of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a fear of commitment they just don't want to be tied down when there's so much fun to be had

0|0
    0|0
  • They are FUCKboys. They want sex and nothing more

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck boys do run due to the fear of commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckboys don't have the idea of commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women run when a man shows commitment?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes