Would you get bored with a girl who keeps in touch with you when you are abroad?

I dated a guy for three days non exclusively and then he left for abroad and will return in the end of year. We had a good time and i felt that strong sexual chemistry and we both were very open to each other. Now he's been gone for a while and i text him once a month just to keep in touch. Would you feel like the girl is clingy and you would not want to stay in touch when you are working abroad? or should i just not contact and see what happens after 5 months? i really like the guy and he was also very patient with me. FYI i am inexperienced in dating and he is super experienced but does not get into relationships. I don't want a relationship out of him but just want him around as a friend as i am very open with him all the time.

He gives prompt replies and never misses my call.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that's clingy at all, if I went away even if the girl messaged me once a week I wouldn't see that as clingy either, but i suppose it depends on the guy and what he's looking for exactly

1|0
    0|0
    • Well currently his focus is his work, and its not easy earning and living in a different country. But i don't have that mentality that if he is not contacting then he is ignoring me. I mean i also contact people only when it is extremely important.

• Show All
    • I've noticed then when i text him he doesn't engage in conversation that much, but when i call he gets excited and then we always have a pause moment which gets awkward and one of us ends the call saying we'll talk later. And also that later rarely comes for both of us. WTF.

• Maybe it depends on when you text him and phone him, if you text him at a different time to when you've tried phoning him then maybe he's busy when you text him so he's less responsive, well i don't know about the last bit, normally both people should make an effort

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As long as he is answering and his mood towards you does not change he seems to be okay with you contacting him.
    Does he also contact you from time to time?

1|0
    0|0
    • not since going abroad

• Show All
    • hahha if something comes up sure.

• If you want you could follow me

• You should be in touch with him.
    And yeah, text more often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you publically message me for a solution

0|0