Can you ask a girl out in the gym?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, but not straight away, especially if she's mid workout. Maybe start up a small conversation every now and then, speak to her abit more, then eventually when you've both got a grasp on each other, ask her for her number/offer yours

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, but maybe not abruptly or right away. Most people go to the gym for theirselves I think. Maybe if it's a girl you see regularly and you can strike up a little conversation here and there that doesn't go awkward.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have seen questions on this and pretty much ALL girls say they do NOT want to be approached in a gym, and are pretty passionate about it. They feel sweaty and gross and don't want the attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually it's recommended no. You don't want to be "that guy" they try and avoid by changing the time they go.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't interupt theid routine, if you catch them as they are finishing or on the way out then absolutely.

0|2
    0|0
  • Be careful, #MeToo could make you a weird ass stalker or harasser. Be respectful and if she says no, then drop it like its hot.. and move on..

0|2
    0|0
  • If you're good looking you can ask a girl out anywhere. On the other hand if you're not Clooney material, you might get charges lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|2
    0|0
  • Guts is needed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm not

0|1
    0|0
  • Indeed, why not