Would you ever refuse to date/break up because of e. g. acne?

I have acne but stress triggers it and it's like only on my back (shoulders) and not that much but I think it's ugly, especially during summer. And I do have some scars.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Unless she knows how to eliminate her acne but she chooses not to, I wouldn't refuse to date someone or break up with them just because they have acne. Acne is rather easy to eliminate. Just remove stress from your life and lead a healthier lifestyle (eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, exercise, etc). I used to have acne myself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have acne myself, so 🤷🏼
    Acne isn't pretty on anyone, I'm not gonna lie, but I don't mind it that much that I would reject someone over it. My boyfriend also has acne.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he have a lot I would not date him because I would be worried he would give me some acne too.
    I already have a bit of it so I prefer avoiding every situation that can give me more acne.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I couldn't care less about acne. It's not permanent. It will go away with age.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be pretty hypocritical of me if I said yes considering my back does the same thing. Also in some situations I find most imperfections of the skin to be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kinda stupid question is this. Acne can be removed but love can't be like taking a zit out of your body. Ig you have that, try to remove it, that is all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! The bigger problem would be if they had a lack of confidence due to the acne, It will go away with time anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no...

My head could be almost completely lobbed off and I'd still date whoever is willing...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahhhh. Because I have a bit of acne. Not bad, but I know it'll go away, so I'm fine with it. Same for my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. Acne is curable. Breaking with someone over something temporary is just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might refuse to date someone if my acne gets too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl with acne it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the sounds of it you're setting your self into a fat bastard loop. Stop that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have been having them for 6 years i don't care anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I go more for personality and less for looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|1
    0|0
  • Acne is nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind acne at all