Would you ever refuse to date/break up because of e. g. acne?

I have acne but stress triggers it and it's like only on my back (shoulders) and not that much but I think it's ugly, especially during summer. And I do have some scars.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

618

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Unless she knows how to eliminate her acne but she chooses not to, I wouldn't refuse to date someone or break up with them just because they have acne. Acne is rather easy to eliminate. Just remove stress from your life and lead a healthier lifestyle (eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, exercise, etc). I used to have acne myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have acne myself, so 🤷🏼
    Acne isn't pretty on anyone, I'm not gonna lie, but I don't mind it that much that I would reject someone over it. My boyfriend also has acne.