How to handle life mistakes?

I made a mistake a few months ago, something for money. This mistake ruined my chances of being employed and other things in life. I was young and naive, i didn't know myself and i would do anything for mondy including scamming others for money.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone makes mistakes. All you can do is learn from them and not repeat them. I don't know what exactly the issue is as far as employment etc, but it will just take time to fix this. If it becomes known, or you're confronted on your mistake, just be honest with them. Own up to it and explain how you've changed and learned from your mistake.

• I know that everyone makes mistakes but mine is pretty big... kinda scarred for life...

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can do is live with the reprocussions of your mistakes and try to better yourself