How to handle life mistakes?

I made a mistake a few months ago, something for money. This mistake ruined my chances of being employed and other things in life. I was young and naive, i didn't know myself and i would do anything for mondy including scamming others for money.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone makes mistakes. All you can do is learn from them and not repeat them. I don't know what exactly the issue is as far as employment etc, but it will just take time to fix this. If it becomes known, or you're confronted on your mistake, just be honest with them. Own up to it and explain how you've changed and learned from your mistake.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that everyone makes mistakes but mine is pretty big... kinda scarred for life...

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can do is live with the reprocussions of your mistakes and try to better yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Best think to do for me is to think about what your glad happened because you didn't.

Prime example for me was I flunked my college course and spent a year doing nothing and wallowing in it. Ended up doing a better course I loved and met amazing people, I'm now finishing my Masters Degree. Ultimately it would have been best if I'd not flunked it because I'd have been done 2 years ago and been in a good job, but I wouldn't trade it for all I've done.

0|0
    0|0
  • By living with your choices knowing u made them and trying to be better

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did it ruin your chances for being employed?

0|0
    0|0
    • If it's the person I think she try claim mental illness and got diognosas as having personality disorder but that is if she is the right person

Recommended myTakes