How can ugly guy get a gf?

Hello there.
I'm 16 and I've never had any serious relationship. I had 2 wia Facebook, but as they saw me IRL, they never texted again :(

Is there any way how to get girlfriend, when I'm ugly like in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
I just want somebody on my side. I just need warmth hug :(

And girls? Would you date ugly person, if he would do anything for you?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing you need to do is to STOP telling yourself & everyone else you're ugly, once that gets into your thought process everything changes for you. Your character your self esteem, even your desire to grow as a person will change, because of thinking you're ugly.
    We are what we think about most of the time, if you constantly think you're ugly well then in time that's going to be the role you take on. You're entire personality will reflect negativity because of one FOUR letter word.
    STOP NOW! How can you ask girls for help when you don't help yourself? Looks mean something sure, but there's a lot more that goes into a person in order for that person to be considered a beautiful person.
    Once you change your way of thinking get back to the girls on GAG, I promise you most girls on GAG are pretty straight up and would be only too glad to help you.

• Okay thanks...

Yeyy I'm nice and beautiful guy :)
      Now what?

• You have to do more than say it one time I think you know that.
      Do you have any idea how powerful positive thinking can be?
      Write down a few positive affirmations, put them in places in your home where you'll see them everyday several times, it's going to take time and work from you to notice any change in the right direction, that's because in my opinion right now you're stuck in the negative.
      A persons subconscious mind will eventually help change their way of thinking if they read and say out loud a few positive affirmations daily. It's not a joke or to be taken lightly, don't waste our time and yours if you aren't completely serious. Dedication and consistency takes work, if you want better it's not going to come easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it too much. 1st, your still 16, which means your body is still evolving from a boy to a man. You have no idea how many celebrities look horrible AF when they were in highschool. That means you still have a chance. Also, note that looks isn't the only factor that gets girls to like you. Practice socializing early while you can early if you can. It will help you in the long run. Trust me. 2nd, don't feel down if a girl turns you down the moment they see you. Especially when you first meet them online. Maybe, your looks didn't really have anything to do with it. Maybe you just look really young. Too young. It could also be your personality in person or the way you dress. And lastly, if there's anything that you don't like in you, then change it. It'll only make you happier.