How do I make my girlfriend want me more?

Hi. So i want help on getting my girlfriend to want me more. Like, example: her past boyfriend which ill just call Toto, she was just obsessed with him. She would always wait and beg for him to come from work and right at his arrival she would just keep calling him daddy and almost looks like she's begging to just get fucked. Now this is coming from what i seen in their snapchat messages and in real life. Hell in real life she always would just be so close to him while walking, like leaning on him. You can tell SHE really liked dude.

Now me and her have been going out for about 3 months now. Dont get us wrong we love each other a lot. Like she got a future planned and we broke up about 4 times and she was always the one to fix it. And she completely cut toto after they broke up and refused to go back to him. But anyway, i just dont feel the same connection that she had with toto. We hold hands in the hallway, she calls me daddy and we talk about having sex but just not as much they seemed like they did it constantly.

I dont know. It might have something to do with toto being in a higher grade than me, stronger, taller (me and my girlfriend are in 9th grade but im 5'4 she's 5'6) and just seemed a lot like the defensive boyfriend so it makes sense how she clinged to him.

How do i get this? You know just getting her happy like that and such? Increase our bond? Or am i just overreacting?

01