What do I need to do?

I want a boyfriend. But i dont know how to find the right one. Girls can you tell me how to find the right one and how to tell if I actually like him or not. Boys can you tell me how to get a guys attention. This is in a school setting, I'm 15 and i just want someone to spend romantic time with.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot expect a checklist of a dozen points what you have to do and immediately find your perfect match. People dont work that way.

Just go on dates with guys, until you find someone you like and who likes you too.
    You will fail lot of times and it can be hurtful, but thats just the way everyone else has to go through as well.