What do I need to do?

I want a boyfriend. But i dont know how to find the right one. Girls can you tell me how to find the right one and how to tell if I actually like him or not. Boys can you tell me how to get a guys attention. This is in a school setting, I'm 15 and i just want someone to spend romantic time with.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot expect a checklist of a dozen points what you have to do and immediately find your perfect match. People dont work that way.

Just go on dates with guys, until you find someone you like and who likes you too.
    You will fail lot of times and it can be hurtful, but thats just the way everyone else has to go through as well.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't look for it, and don't even bother with teen dating. It's rare anything actually comes out of it apart from drama & bullshit.

2|0
    0|0
  • according to your age, you should be having a romantic date with your school books

0|1
    0|0
    • I do that every night😂😂Its just getting boring though😂😂

• Wisdom is seeked, wisdom is learned. Somewhat the same as with a boyfriend, you find happiness and confidence in yourself and guys will be attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a long debate, follow me so I can pm you

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll get there eventually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes