Virgin girls or old women (around 30 y. o but already divorced)?

If you could choose someone that you want to date, then which one that you will choose? Virgin girls or women who already divorced? Tell me your reason, thanks.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No golden, glorious, gleaming pristine goddess, no sir!
    For no Diana do I play faun, I can tell you that right now.
    I snarl, I hiss, how can ignorance be compared to bliss?
    I spark, I fizz, for the lady who knows what time it is.
    I cheer, I rave, for the virtue I'm too late to save,
    The sadder but wiser girl for me.
    No bright-eyed, blushing, breathless baby-doll baby, no sir!
    I prefer to take a chance on a more adult romance.
    No dewy young miss who keeps resisting,
    All the time she keeps insisting.
    The sadder but wiser girl for me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know.

0|0
    0|0
    • You will know at some point. You sounded like a virgin

• @reventon4 for all you know I could be an old fart at the whopping age of 118.

• Women love my age. I knew young girls dig older guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It doesn't matter. I just go with what is available at the time. If I sense that she is going to be good in bed, I will even take ugly. Don't care!

2|4
    0|0
  • That's scary lol. I think when it boils down to it it really shouldn't matter if you really like each other. On one side a person who is sexuality seasoned may know if they or you are their type in the bedroom. With a virgin it could be a crapshoot. She or he could be a wildcat or a snail lol. Who knows. Could break a relationship since sex is important to some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgins are tough to handle, don't take life serious enough, no experience. Not enough mature in short. But in late 20s are mature enough and knows what's right and wrong. They can understand and they are patient. My best relationship was with divorced woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who are divorced... Because I am easy with matured women and so is my choice!
    And if you have mentioned the word virgin - then consider maturity in that sense too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it doesn't matter. If you like the woman and want to date her then nothing else should matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course older lady, I hate teaching virgins what to do, also they are always very shy and don't know even what they want

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgins are too overrated; who wants to school someone on sex when they should be having a good time. Give me a more experienced woman anyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either. It’s the girl I’m interested in. If she’s a virgin, I would appreciate and respect her decision to have stayed a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I'd be happy to just have a girl... Probably the virgin because they would be closer to my age but I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small penis I'll go with virgin, coz an experienced girl doesn't want to date me either ways so... they are like my only option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either are fine, but I'd take the older. That experience is important, especially for those of us who are very well endowed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a virgin girl, because I think there are certain morals attatched to sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • both, although I love mature and aged girls, dont know why...

1|0
    0|0
  • Older woman, but it's honestly dependent on the deeper connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Women already divorced, sexual experience is much better

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to have both at a same time in the same bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • What age is the virgin?
    What caused the other woman to be divorced?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both is my answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Older women who are mature and divorced for sure

1|0
    0|0
    • At OUR age, can you imagine even what it would be like to be with a virgin? I don't think of it as an attractive feature at my age.

• @MlleCake no I can't even imagine that. So glad to be further down the road from those days. Our age is the best time for realizing the sexual fun that is going to make us feel so vibrant

• with someone who i can connect very well

1|0
    0|0
  • Divorce woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgin girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin girls 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess real love

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Old women

0|0
    0|0
  • The one i am more compatible with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin girl

0|0
    0|0
  • of course girls :DDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Women already divorced

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, I would go on how attractive I find them

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't matter to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer old cause I have a big dick right at 91/2in. and I am only 15 my girlfriend is scared of it and I am having a hard time trying to fit the head of my dick in her but her aunt is a old woman like 30 and my dick didn't have any problems I think women there while life they r seein what's the biggest dick they can get by the time they get old they r just loose why do u think all these women r goin for black guys

0|0
    0|0
  • "Old women"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an older guy , so I would choose an younger girl. Virgin is my first choice as I don't have much sexual experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin ones because i myself didn´t have that much experience in the past and there is 6 years that i simple even didn´t meet a woman, so for me being virgin is one of the things that i would consider one of the best pros a woman could have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Old women

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes