What would you do if you were me?

I've been messaging this girl and sometimes she doesn't reply. She replies to some of my messages and her responses are pretty good since she also asks questions and i can see that there's effort in it even if its just a little. I tried talking to her face to face she smiled at me when i called her name then she asked me a question first if i have a class. Then I tried again and this time I asked her out for a coffee but she told me that she's still busy and that she would let me know once she's free and this is most likely true because she works morning till afternoon. She also asks me questions about where im headed etc. when i talk to her but im still confused. Since then i tried messaging her about her day and such and there's no reply. (She doesn't use messenger very often.)
Updates:
My friends can sometimes catch her looking at me without my knowledge and i can't catch her looking most of the time.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simply friendzone her and move on.. there's many BEAUTIFUL women my friend

0|1
    0|0
    • But I've liked her for almost 2 years now and i just started to make a move on her.

• Show All
    • Haha tbh man try to be bold and honest from here on out when you meet random women you like.. but for now just risk it for the biscuit.. i would rather regret something i did then something i didn't do.. so fuck it lol you got this man

• I will haha thanks dude I think its the boldness that i lack anyways.

• I would give her a little space and wait until she answers

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe she's into more personal interactions

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes