Creepy to add a guy you don't know?

Hey so I was at a sort of bar a few nights ago with my older brother and a male friend of ours. While I was there a man kept looking at me the entire time. However couldn't exactly approach each other because I was sitting with the two guys I was with. When I was leaving he and I smiled at each other.

I felt really curious and because I live in a quite small town I found him easily on Facebook from searching up the bar I was at. But now what should I do? Would it be weird to friend him? We didn't talk at all then, I didn't even know his name or anything.

Would you guys feel creeped out if a girl added you on Facebook like that? Granted he seemed to find me attractive, but still... Your thoughts?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Given the circumstances (small town, couldn't approach at the bar, eye contact on the way out) i don't think it's too creepy.. Might be kind of flattering for the guy that u found him attractive enough to search for him. A little creepy? Sure.. but what do u have to lose?

Chances r he searched for u too.. but i think its probably 10x creepier if the guy contacted u.

Either way, if ure straightforward about why u searched for me (and maybe admitted that its a bit creepy), i wouldn't think ure too crazy.