Whats ur opinion in dating a bisexual man?

I meet this guy and after the second date he tell me he is bisexual. I never encounter or have much friends who is bisexual. What shld I expect? Shld i still keep this up? I mean he’s a really nice guy i just dunno what to do and he’s a bit sassy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Will his sexuality affect your relationship, at all, and how? I mean.. if its monogamous, what difference does it make? Just being attracted to both genders doesn't mean he NEEDS to have both by default. That being said, my wife IS bisexual. Something she never explored, till our 8th year of marriage. It was too strong eventually, and she did NEED to explore. Luckily, I have been with bi women before, and was very open, undrstanding, patient, and stayed very humble with my wants. We now entertain that side of her occasionally, and it made us closer. I do understand the question had the undertone of it being a bi MALE, and is regarding the stigmas about masculinity, and whatever else. Do YOU have problem if monogomous? Do you think eventually you can share? With another man? And watch? Lastly... are you sure about YOUR sexuality?

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't deal with it. I don't have anything against bisexual people its just so awkward cos he has been with more men than I have. We broke it off.

1|2
    0|2
    • So what about straight men with more female partners than you've had male? Or female of yours. Sounds like a selfish standard... like you should always need the upper hand to be comfortable.

• @LuckyEnough Chill out. Everyone's entitled to their own preference. I am simply stating my opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I find the sexual behavior (mental and physical) of bisexual people a bit over my comfort zone. We tend to view things a lot different and I don't think I'd be able to be in a relationship with a bisexual girl.

However, you are not me. If you feel there is potential in this guy, then give him a chance. I at least gave my previous bisexual candidates a chance before realizing it wouldn't work.

0|1
    0|0
  • What is making you rethink dating him? Do you enjoy spending time with him? Do you find him attractive? Bisexuality doesn't really affect anything that you need to worry about, unless you find his sexuality personally repulsive.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a bisexual guy but in terms of men, really only like dick, butts and guys that look a lot like women.

I have never cheated on any of my partners and if anything your man is going to be more open-minded. You describing him as sassy makes him sound pretty amusing, enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your sexualities are compatible are they not? It's a new experience for you, yes, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a negative one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just talk to him about how that works in his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him , give him chance. What if he did not tell, probably you would never notice. So he was honest and that is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i once dated a bisexual guy. honestly wasn't a problem for us at all

0|0
    0|0
    • Was he masculine guy? Or dominant prior to seeing it the first yime? If so did it change your veiw? Did him being bottom affect your veiw of him more than on top. "No problem" doesn't mean it didn't alter you perception necessarily.

• Show All
    • Okay... define surprised...
      The main part of that (since he was masculine) was your thoughts upon your discovering it, any judgement, or excitment, the change of your veiw, and again upon seeing it. And also if seeing him top or topped stirred different thoughts. You seem very open minded, maybe a over chat on this?

• Over=private, autocorrect

• If you really like him then give him a chance. Him being Bisexual doesn’t really affect anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm basically bisexual and many women have said they think it's hot af

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just that he likes both genders silly, there's nothing wrong with that. And I guess you'll be expecting the same thing as any other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual doesn't mean somebody's going to go and cheat on you. All it means is that they like two genders. I really wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I DON'T MIND AT ALL LMAO I'LL BE HELLA GLAD TBH BECAUSE THEN WE CAN FANGIRL ABOUT HOT GUYS TOGETHERN

0|0
    0|0
    • He is bi... would you be as open to drool over hot women with him also? If no yourself, I'm hoping you would, but I'm guessing your not. If not bi... and you'd not be able to share him with a girl you have zero interest in interacting with, it sounds an awful lot like when women ask for a threesome with 2 guys... and any guy that isn't down, is usually labeled a pussy, scared, and inconfident. Are you those things? Or is it a matter of disclussion, or lack of having voyuer fantasies in any way?

• 🙄🙄🙄 jeeeeesus. im not bi but i have no qualms fangirling over girls too, i'm just not sexually attracted to them. gosh

• be prepared when he wants a guy later-i read an issue about this a few moths ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask HIM these questions. If he's comfortable with his sexuality, I'm sure he'll happily tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into dating men, but my girlfriend is bi

If you like him, who cares if he's bi

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess you can check out guys together

0|1
    0|0
  • wouldn't bother me im bi too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Good but avoid his friends from hangouts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to watch him on men and women now.

0|0
    0|0
  • what?
    excuse the shit out of my goddamn french

0|0
    0|0
  • Roll with it. I am bi so I should know.

0|0
    1|0
  • All women are bisexual so...

0|0
    2|1
  • It's hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes