Whats ur opinion in dating a bisexual man?

I meet this guy and after the second date he tell me he is bisexual. I never encounter or have much friends who is bisexual. What shld I expect? Shld i still keep this up? I mean he’s a really nice guy i just dunno what to do and he’s a bit sassy

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Will his sexuality affect your relationship, at all, and how? I mean.. if its monogamous, what difference does it make? Just being attracted to both genders doesn't mean he NEEDS to have both by default. That being said, my wife IS bisexual. Something she never explored, till our 8th year of marriage. It was too strong eventually, and she did NEED to explore. Luckily, I have been with bi women before, and was very open, undrstanding, patient, and stayed very humble with my wants. We now entertain that side of her occasionally, and it made us closer. I do understand the question had the undertone of it being a bi MALE, and is regarding the stigmas about masculinity, and whatever else. Do YOU have problem if monogomous? Do you think eventually you can share? With another man? And watch? Lastly... are you sure about YOUR sexuality?

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't deal with it. I don't have anything against bisexual people its just so awkward cos he has been with more men than I have. We broke it off.

• So what about straight men with more female partners than you've had male? Or female of yours. Sounds like a selfish standard... like you should always need the upper hand to be comfortable.

• @LuckyEnough Chill out. Everyone's entitled to their own preference. I am simply stating my opinion.