What should I do about this guy?

I found out through a mutual friend that a guy in one of my classes likes me. My friend knows that I’m not one to waste time but now that I know this guy is interested, I’m not sure whether I should make a move. I don’t know anything about him other than that we both share this mutual friend and am kinda scared to get involved with him in fear of wasting my time and just hurting each other down the line.

I’ve been kinda lonely in the past and wishing something like this would happen for awhile and now an opportunity is being handed to me on a silver platter. I guess my question is should I just see where it goes despite going way out of my comfort zone or should I not say anything because it might make it weird between all of us?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes the classic "Should we go out and risk making everything weird or leave things as they are" situation, I'm actually interested in what people will say so I'll just leave my not-very-helpful opinion here so that I don't forget about this later. Good luck dude.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get to know each other first. See if you communicate and then make a move. Life is too short to pass opportunities

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have one rule, the world belongs to those who take action... If u are waiting for him to act, you are letting your self down.. I see that as a betrayal to yourself.. you are letting your lfe be decided for u.. ask him out, if it works good but if not no matter.. you can't wait for the future when you ha e the present longily waiting for you.. it's foolish.. so make a move now, get his number from Your friend, confront him, tell him U heard he likes u.. n let him know if u like him as well.. I actually kinda wanna know how this turned out..

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him as a friend get to no him don’t let your self fall that fast and if you don’t like the way he is don’t give him hopes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes