I am confused, anyone feel free to help?

i am 20 years old and have only started dating last year round November. the guy had a series of exes (around 30) and around 15 people he had flirted inbetween. before you judge, i should add that he is love over lust and while he did startrd dating in fifth grade, he did say that he did love them but it only ended up in break ups because girls kept cheating on him and got tired of him etc.. in my experience of being his girlfriend now, he does treat me right and as I've seen his past convo with his last ex (which they had managed to last for 4 years but broke up because of religion and the girl always said she would change but didn't.. also she cheated on him), he was a jealous type but i somehow managed to change that? I don't know how but he said so

so my question is... i have never prioritized love before and have managed to live through my mild depression, anxiety and full on self loathing by myself... in all honesty... i said yes cause i pitied him? but i dont really love him yet.. he is "good looking" (or I don't know.. I've got no good eye for outer beauty)... i am full of confusion... i want him to have a good happy relationship but i think im not the one who would be able to give him that.. idont want to hurt him as they have done but i am unsure of this relationship since, admist all the bad news of relationships here and there and me expecting my first guy to be a douch, he is totally the "perfect boyfriend" type... but am i right for him when im in this much doubt? about us? about what i want?

01