Would a guy say you’re beautiful and hot and not be interested?

Went out on a date with a guy this weekend. He said I looked way better in person than online and said I looked hot in my glasses. I’m clueless... I took this as a yes to him liking me. Have not heard from him, even after I reached out to him the next day to thank him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed messages if he hasn't responded. He went out on a date with you AND said you were attractive on said date. Those are clear signs of attraction under any normal circumstance. Not responding to your messages is a sign of disinterest, so you've gotten a bit of a mixed message overall. I'd wait for him to try and contact you at this point considering you put in an effort and have gotten nothing in response.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I have my part...

• Show All
    • I wouldn't overthink that if I were you. They might just not have bothered themselves to do it yet or think it'll be an effective (if questionable) way to keep you interested without actually messaging you

• Thanks. Would be easier if he just would close me if not interested. End of story

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying these things doesn't always mean that he is interested or has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, beautiful doesn't mean interest, but I thought hot does.

1|0
    0|0
    • Said I looked like an actress on TV.

• Actress are breautiful and are made that way with makeup. It doesn't mean that a guy is attracted to her.
      For example, I always say Megan Fox is beautiful, but I have no attraction to her.

• Yes, because it's not just about beauty and looks when it comes to what a guy wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah those terms are subjective and don't always mean a guy wants a relationship with u

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz he wants your friend instead LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • How did the rest of the date go? What happened?

0|0
    0|0
    • i think it went ok. He was impressed that we had a lot in common. Only the me will tell...

• Show All
    • Think he clearly knew I was looking for a LTR. We didn’t meet on Tinder. 😳

• That may not matter.

• Definitely possible

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wanted sex that night

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out and find out

0|0
    0|0
    • I thanked him and said I had a nice time via text. Asked about his weekend trip. He can decide now to contact me...

• Well... he may only be interested in sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might of just been being nice, doesn't mean he's interested. But complimenting you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes