Would a guy say you’re beautiful and hot and not be interested?

Went out on a date with a guy this weekend. He said I looked way better in person than online and said I looked hot in my glasses. I’m clueless... I took this as a yes to him liking me. Have not heard from him, even after I reached out to him the next day to thank him.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed messages if he hasn't responded. He went out on a date with you AND said you were attractive on said date. Those are clear signs of attraction under any normal circumstance. Not responding to your messages is a sign of disinterest, so you've gotten a bit of a mixed message overall. I'd wait for him to try and contact you at this point considering you put in an effort and have gotten nothing in response.

• Yes, I have my part...

• I wouldn't overthink that if I were you. They might just not have bothered themselves to do it yet or think it'll be an effective (if questionable) way to keep you interested without actually messaging you

• Thanks. Would be easier if he just would close me if not interested. End of story

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying these things doesn't always mean that he is interested or has feelings for you.