I have a boyfriend but I like someone else?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 months now but before I met him I was talking and getting close to this other guy in April last year. We got on so well with each other and he told me he wanted me to be his but 2 days before we were supposed to meet we had a massive argument and didn’t end up meeting! We carried on speaking a couple more times then he just stopped. Until June when he popped up out of the blue and we started speaking but then we became distant again. I then met my boyfriend in October but a couple of weeks ago he messaged me asking how I was and everything but I think he found out I had a boyfriend because he left my last reply and read and never replied.
I liked him for so long and I tried so hard to forget about him but since he messaged me all of the old feelings I had came back and now I can’t stop thinking about him again. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your current boyfriend treats you well, I'd forget the other guy. He sounds like he doesn't know what he wants and you could give up something for something that may never happen. I know it's tempting to wonder about the grass on the other side of the fence, but more often than not-- it's not greener. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like he's flaky, forget about him and focus on your current relationship. If you're unhappy then break it off and make the probable mistake of going to the other guy. It's normal to wonder what could have been, don't let your imagination go too far bc it's pulling you away from your reality

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i already know what ure gonna do (or at least what u want to do). Ure gonna give the guy u really like a chance if he's ready. I understand that.. but do your current boyfriend a favor and be honest with him. He deserves that right?

And if it goes sour with the new guy, don't expect to just be able to go back to guy #1 like nothing happened. That's probably not gonna fly with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems that you are asking for permission to break up with your boyfriend. You don't know what you want, that's the real issue. You shouldn't be with anyone before you understand what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay with current boyfriend... leave the old behind...

1|1
    0|0
  • Break up with your boyfriend and before u say I don't wanna hurt him his is a nice guy that treats me good ask yourself if my Be was writing this question how would I feel

1|0
    0|1
  • You dont have feelings for you boyfriend anymore so just break up with your boyfriend and tell him you like someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • You follow your heart and do what you think is best for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump the boyfriend and give the other guy a go

0|0
    1|2
    • And once u realize boy #2 is trash, break up with him and go back to boy #1. Sheesh.

• Hopefully boy 1 has the sense to tell her to do one

• If I broke up with my boyfriend and got with the other guy and things didn’t go well with him, I wouldn’t then go back to my boyfriend expecting him to give me another chance!! I’m not that stupid!

• Fuck you

0|2
    1|1
  • Oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope your current boyfriend cheats on you!!!

fucked up world we live in!

0|2
    1|1
    • Clearly didn’t read my question properly because I haven’t cheated on my boyfriend.. I haven’t once said to the other guy that I like him!!

Recommended myTakes