I have a boyfriend but I like someone else?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 months now but before I met him I was talking and getting close to this other guy in April last year. We got on so well with each other and he told me he wanted me to be his but 2 days before we were supposed to meet we had a massive argument and didn’t end up meeting! We carried on speaking a couple more times then he just stopped. Until June when he popped up out of the blue and we started speaking but then we became distant again. I then met my boyfriend in October but a couple of weeks ago he messaged me asking how I was and everything but I think he found out I had a boyfriend because he left my last reply and read and never replied.
I liked him for so long and I tried so hard to forget about him but since he messaged me all of the old feelings I had came back and now I can’t stop thinking about him again. What do I do?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• If your current boyfriend treats you well, I'd forget the other guy. He sounds like he doesn't know what he wants and you could give up something for something that may never happen. I know it's tempting to wonder about the grass on the other side of the fence, but more often than not-- it's not greener. Good luck!