How long should I wait to respond to a text?

So I just got someone's number recently and its been a couple days. I've been being patient but, I don't want her to think I'm not interested, because I am very much interested lol.
So should I continue to be patient or text them?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're very interested in her, why are you waiting to text her back? The longer you wait to text someone back, the more likely they'll believe that you'd prefer prioritizing your time with other activities/people over them if they are expecting to hear back from you. If I had someone I really liked text me back fairly quickly, I would feel flattered in knowing they are interested in me and want to talk as soon as I could get a hold of them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah the guys have pretty much nailed it. Playing games like that will just kill any chance you might have. Just let her you know you like her and text, before she thinks you just want to use her and she moves on.