Why can people who are violent, ugly, unfaithful and gross get a girlfriend while I can't?

I'm a great guy. I'm loyal, good looking and have morals but no one seems interested in me but these creeps and woman beaters can.

Why?

1510

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, let's pretend that you know anything about these guys you're judging. Just use your head and think.

When I was in high school, I had a best friend who guys LOVED for some reason. I mean, to the point where 90% of the time a guy started to like me, he'd meet her and fall for her instead. Why, cruel world? She was conceited, manipulative, demanding, and a serial cheater. Why can't I, a NICE GIRL, get a boyfriend? I'll tell you, I was never confused; it was simple really. I was average looking and awkward. She was gorgeous and confident, and knew how to flirt with guys and make them feel good about themselves. Of course that would work. I wasn't even upset about it. It's just the way it was.

So just use your critical thinking skills if you have any, and maybe reflect upon yourself to see how you can improve your luck. Also, maybe realize that there's more going on with those guys than you see on the surface.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are only so many possibilities. Here are some of them, and keep in mind that it could be a mixture of these or not at all; I'm only speculating and not implying anything about you.

1. You perhaps have too negative of an attitude and it turns them off.

2. You just simply haven't met any women who have wanted to date you yet. There is no real "reason" other than it just hasn't happened yet.

3. You don't make it clear to them that you're interested in them romantically and/or they don't understand that you are.

4. You aren't trying hard enough. Perhaps with increased effort you will find a girlfriend.

Or any other number of hypothetical reasons.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to keep trying and to be kind to all the women you interact with. Perhaps befriend some women who are honest and know you and ask them what you could improve.

Best of wishes to youm