Why can people who are violent, ugly, unfaithful and gross get a girlfriend while I can't?

I'm a great guy. I'm loyal, good looking and have morals but no one seems interested in me but these creeps and woman beaters can.

Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, let's pretend that you know anything about these guys you're judging. Just use your head and think.

When I was in high school, I had a best friend who guys LOVED for some reason. I mean, to the point where 90% of the time a guy started to like me, he'd meet her and fall for her instead. Why, cruel world? She was conceited, manipulative, demanding, and a serial cheater. Why can't I, a NICE GIRL, get a boyfriend? I'll tell you, I was never confused; it was simple really. I was average looking and awkward. She was gorgeous and confident, and knew how to flirt with guys and make them feel good about themselves. Of course that would work. I wasn't even upset about it. It's just the way it was.

So just use your critical thinking skills if you have any, and maybe reflect upon yourself to see how you can improve your luck. Also, maybe realize that there's more going on with those guys than you see on the surface.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are only so many possibilities. Here are some of them, and keep in mind that it could be a mixture of these or not at all; I'm only speculating and not implying anything about you.

1. You perhaps have too negative of an attitude and it turns them off.

2. You just simply haven't met any women who have wanted to date you yet. There is no real "reason" other than it just hasn't happened yet.

3. You don't make it clear to them that you're interested in them romantically and/or they don't understand that you are.

4. You aren't trying hard enough. Perhaps with increased effort you will find a girlfriend.

Or any other number of hypothetical reasons.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to keep trying and to be kind to all the women you interact with. Perhaps befriend some women who are honest and know you and ask them what you could improve.

Best of wishes to youm

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do you have self-confidence?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you define yourself as a "nice guy" for starters. Men who call themselves that are almost always after the "I think Im ugly and will only believe im pretty if a guy says I am" type of girl. Plus they're judgmental of other people's relationships and have a hard time admitting their flaws. It's best to just be yourself- instead of playing the "I'm perfect and better than your boyfriend" troupe.

1|1
    0|0
  • At your age girls are for the most part naive and tend to go for a certain type of guy. The guy who is psycho, controlling, etc and they've no clue until the girl is sucked into his drama.
    You're still so young. There's plenty of time for finding a nice girl.

1|1
    1|0
    • True. I see more beta males ending up married in the long run.

• Because those Violent and Unfaithful Specimens are Socio/Psychopaths and great at hiding their true selves until reeled in. You're young, give it time. It's a numbers game just keep putting yourself out there and you'll get a girl let happen by fate. Often when we're not trying to find someone that's when it all happens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because a lot of people are really stupid, picky, and go after popular players just because they think that is hot. But that isn't hot. I am in the same situation as you, a kid who rejected me went for a massive thot who is kinda hideous, and has big saggy tits. Our whole friend group has seen her nudes, and they aren't pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you believe that woman beaters and creeps get the ladies by showing their true colors, seriously? You don't think there's a bit more nuance to the subject than that?
    Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself out to be, bucko.

1|1
    0|0
  • You sound like your average Reddit nice guy that wears a fedora and says M'lady. Chill out with how nice and great you are, it creeps women out when you force it down their throats that your are a nice guy. You absolutely have no sort of edge at all (likely uninteresting or fun). My roommate had the same problem but then he started to make himself more interesting. For me, in a woodworker, photographer, and rodeo. I'm also a nice guy, but I have other traits that "get my foot in the door"

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes! Thank you, I was having trouble putting this into words. (also trilby)

• I have to admit that some girls are really picky and have weird tastes in men. I can imagine how you feel but you have to wait for the right girl to notice every good thing you have to offer

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to start being violent, ugly, unfaithful and gross to get one then

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they can't handle the POWER of a real n*gga... They just don't understand it... It's up to you to show them to real G philosophy..

0|1
    0|0
  • Lies.

1|2
    0|0
  • When you pull this card it makes you less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably not as great as you think you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can get a girlfriend. I believe in you

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know that's a good question man

0|1
    0|0
  • Desperation..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be your girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • You should check out /r/niceguys

0|0
    0|0
  • You're only 18 give it time

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz messed up people connect with messed up people. There are so many... but you match with the top tier so there are fewer.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of great single girls out there too. They just don't focus their life much on dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don’t care what anyone thinks and just keep trying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes