Is he trying to get closer?

There's a guy I'm interested in. We started being friends. I always liked him but tried hard to seem nice, cool and a friend more like a male friend. Every time we talk he tells me he admires my work and everything I do. But other friends and coworkers do that too. Tells me what a great future he sees for me and as I'm supporting his work too (because he's amazing) he always says he's not that good compared to me, which I think he did because he tried to be nice. He always thanks me for supporting him. Sometimes it seems that he sends some signs of being interested in me. And I don't mean the nice comments about career (because we support lots of our friends too, just as friends). I do support a lot of my friends in their careers, but this one is more than that. There is a 10 years age gap, he's in his early 30's. I was many times described as a person that doesn't easily date. His moves seem to be very careful. Could he be doing the same as I do? Trying to be a supportive friend but slowly moving into something else as well? How do you guys usually try to get closer to someone who's described as a clever, harworking girl who doesn't easily date any guy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do they not teach girls about paragraphs anymore?

0|0
    0|0
  • he isn't trying to get closer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes