Virgin VS Non virgin? ! ?

Hello, i am 22 year's old guy and i have never had sex or anything of that matter ( only kissed a girl once in school) .
I am talking with a girl online and she asked me to tell her about my sex experiences and she had plenty more than you could image and i was wondering should i come clean and say the truth or i should say a little lie?
Please help !!!

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to turn the situation in something more, you can lie. But if you are planning to date her, it's better to say the truth, but in a confident way. Don't let her think you're a looser because of it, cause you're not.. many girls like to be the first, so.. go on ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is always better. If you only talk online, it doesn't matter, and if you were ever to meet in person, she'll find out you were lying.