Virgin VS Non virgin? ! ?

Hello, i am 22 year's old guy and i have never had sex or anything of that matter ( only kissed a girl once in school) .
I am talking with a girl online and she asked me to tell her about my sex experiences and she had plenty more than you could image and i was wondering should i come clean and say the truth or i should say a little lie?
Please help !!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to turn the situation in something more, you can lie. But if you are planning to date her, it's better to say the truth, but in a confident way. Don't let her think you're a looser because of it, cause you're not.. many girls like to be the first, so.. go on ;)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is always better. If you only talk online, it doesn't matter, and if you were ever to meet in person, she'll find out you were lying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Although it's kind of strange nowadaze to remain virgin, but trust me on this, if you ever want a solid relationship, never lie. Once you get lied too, everything that follows is questionable. You can always hire a "professional" to help you in this if you're too embarrassed to admit..

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her the truth dude, or at least if you feel really insecure about it, just say you had sex but it wasn't great in your opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't lie. Some girls like dudes who doesn't have a sex experience. That one little lie could jeapordize what you guys have

0|0
    0|0
  • truth because she will find it first meeting you lied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her the truth and if she has a lot of experience she can teach you a few things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • tell the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • just lie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes