Girls, Are red head guys undersirable?

I can't seem to get any interest from any girls :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Th red hair don't have anything to do with a man being desirable or not. I personally have a thing for red hair guys but if I don't find thqt guy attractive it won't be because of the color of his hair.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Hair color doesn't matter to me, personality does. You made need to work on how you act or present yourself, or your own confidence before worrying about your hair color.

2|1
    0|0
    • I'm down to earth friendly , love weight training , history , international studies , love animals , love kids , honours in my degree good job and I just seem to repulse women ,

• My son is red headed and very shy and wants blonde hair i try to givr him assurance that girls like red heads 2

0|1
    0|0
    • See in my experience the only place where I felt like I fitted in and not judge were the Celtic and Nordic countries , most Aussie women hate redhead men , they all prefer dark eyes and dark hair

• Show All
    • Well what I was saying is that I can't even get a match when you clearly can get the opppsite sex easy where I can't even get noticed, that's my point. I've always wanted someone to talk to and get along with and have a deep meaningful relationship with but I guess the girls I'm attracted to only seem to like that unless you're really hot

• Well maybe u need to expand your tastes to other girls.. the thing of it is. If your self conscious about urself then how can u expect a girl to get over that as well. Confidence makes the man.

• I've dated a couple of red headed guys. I think their sexy...

0|1
    0|0
    • Aussie women don't like redhair and most western women , most girls like olive dark hair guys

• You have a very chiseled jaw, (off topic) I don't think it's your hair that girls think about it's more of if the girl is in to your personality so your ginger hair doesn't matter to a respectable girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are a cutie , I just met one red head guy and he's so arrogant and so full of himself lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't give a fuck about hair color. I like all hair colors. It really depends on the girl, everyone has different preferences

0|1
    0|0
  • You have quite the psychotic killer look on your face

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah got a couple tied out the back , but don't tell anyone

• I think red head guys are hot! Especially when they have the three-days unshaved face!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't had a date in 2 years :(

• Show All
    • I'm finding it difficult to even approach women, every time I go out the girls I'm attracted to are usually with brunette guys with brown eyes

• I don't know who made you feel bad about your hair color, but I have to say again that it doesn't matter. People have their personal taste when it comes to who they find attractive. And definitely keep in mind that personality and compatibility are those who win in the long run.

• I don't think the color of your hair matters...

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no! U a cutie :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, the hair is fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah ur cute :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No way! I love red hair on guys also you have a very nice jaw. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places

0|1
    0|0
    • Been on tinder and pof for like 2 years , tinder I don't get any matches and pof I send messages and then they just get deleted 😢

• I’ve actually recently developed a stronger than usual attraction to ginger guys. I don’t know why exactly but I’m just like suddenly obsessed. And I can’t be the only one so you’ll be fine

0|1
    0|0
    • Whys that?

• Show All
    • ? Why is that?

• I don’t know it just happened. I like the red hair and the freckles and the pale thighs I know it’s weird I just think it’s adorable

Recommended myTakes