(I’m 16 by the way, my age is wrong) I realize my crush is an infatuation, is too late to get to know her?

I liked this girl since the beginning of the school year. And I could’ve gotten to know her but I didn’t bc I was too nervous.

I fantasize about us being together but a lot and realized that I’m projecting an image of her into my head which is extremely likely not to be real. Like, I don’t even have her number or Snapchat.

Is it too late to make an effort to get to know her now? Or did I already screw up my whole perception of her by not taking my chances earlier? I only have a little over a month to bc school is ending soon but hopefully I can overcome my anxiety and do it.

02