I was ghosted do I unfriend her off Facebook?

Met a girl through mutual friends. Lasted only 2 weeks we went on 2 dates both ended with kisses and we held hands etc.

3rd date was planned and was going to be a double date with our mutual friends.

Day before our date she said was going out of town for the day that's cool. But the day she was out of town she ignored my text.

Next day our mutual friend said he text her and was told she's still out town... Another friend told me on a low that she just got out of a relationship and the ex lives were she went too. With her ignoring and being in that city it makes sense now...

She did a no call no show on the 3rd date so I just hung out with my friends alone and embarrassed... It's been 2 weeks now and still nothing. No sorry couldn't make it nothing I pretty much got ghosted...

She is still on my facebook. Should I delete her?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion just move on to someone else.
    This goes without asking...
    You don’t necessarily need to delete her.. but if you regularly clean out your Facebook then yeah... why have a bunch of people you don’t even talk with?

if she’s interested enough she will somehow contact you back, if she doesn’t, just ignored it. Perhaps wasn’t meant to be.

• It's been almost 3 weeks. She never got back to me after standing me up. I was embarrassed I had to find out she wasn't coming because she told our friend but didn't have the decency to at least say she couldn't make it? I just deleted her number and Facebook I have people in my life who won't pull this crap.

Most Helpful Guy

• You went on two dates calm down bro. This is probably why there wasn't a third or a text

• she tried to play me by seeing her ex... She thinks I don't know... So in what time period in us dating is it not ok to lie and decieve? I don't care if it's the first date. If you had a third interview for a job and did a no call no show would you get hired? I left her alone. After we scheduled the 3rd date I didn't contact her until the day she was out of town since she ask me to send her the info of were we are going and she ghosted since. Even our friend was texting saying wtf you don't do that to people etc. This is about self respect and this is a reflection of her character.