Teen love and relationships?

So basically i have been in 4 long term relationships that have all ended in utter failure. Im not sure if girls my age are just not emotionaly ready or if i am doing something wrong because my first one was with a girl named lizzy and all i ever wanted to do was nice things from the bottom of my heart and i only wanted to do sweet and special things for her but she decided to cheat and lie and then once she told me and i got really upset she said she did it for the best and blamed me for being so upset about it when i put so much time into her and emotion etc. She spread word around school then got her year agsinst me when she found out i cut then said im horrible for guilty tripping her. My other relations have been girls who talked to lizzy ans they all say i am evil for making them feel bad for just trying to act cute and do things for them and i only ever mean well and dont get what i do wrong. I've got majour trust issues with girls and i can no longer get attached to anyone cause i have a fear of being hated but is this cause of me or is this because teen girls act stupid and weird and get all emotional and stuff?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• xDDDDDDDDDD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    OMGGGGG Bruhhhhhhhhhh you 14 wtf

1|0
    1|0
  • I think people, on average, don’t start actually valuing relationships until they’re older. Just give it some time dude, someone who cares will come along.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are you talking about this

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes