Okay but why is it so difficult to get into a relationship?

I just wanna find a boy who is funny, smart and nice. Looks aside because idgaf. I’m struggling lol.

025

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want something long term? Your best bet is a long road. From experience for a longer relationship you need to have a solid friendship first. That way you know what you're getting into before you take the chance. Granted there's no telling how long it can last. I just got pushed to the side after 4yrs just because my work schedule takes up "too much time" and she needs to work on her life. Blah blah... It's not easy finding someone who will stay committed. Especially not these days hell im debating on just staying single. But you have lots of time to find someone who will treasure you the way you want. It won't be easy but just try making friends first and if you connect with someone test things out. I can help with any more information if needed