Okay but why is it so difficult to get into a relationship?

I just wanna find a boy who is funny, smart and nice. Looks aside because idgaf. I’m struggling lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want something long term? Your best bet is a long road. From experience for a longer relationship you need to have a solid friendship first. That way you know what you're getting into before you take the chance. Granted there's no telling how long it can last. I just got pushed to the side after 4yrs just because my work schedule takes up "too much time" and she needs to work on her life. Blah blah... It's not easy finding someone who will stay committed. Especially not these days hell im debating on just staying single. But you have lots of time to find someone who will treasure you the way you want. It won't be easy but just try making friends first and if you connect with someone test things out. I can help with any more information if needed

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You'll find the one.πŸ•“πŸ•›πŸ•§πŸ•πŸ•œπŸ•‘πŸ•πŸ•’πŸ•žπŸ•“πŸ•ŸπŸ•”πŸ• πŸ••πŸ•‘πŸ•–πŸ•’πŸ•—πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ™πŸŒšβ˜€οΈπŸŒžπŸŒ€οΈπŸŒ₯οΈπŸŒ¦οΈπŸŒ§οΈπŸŒ¨οΈβ›…β›ˆοΈπŸŒˆπŸŽˆπŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸ»β™₯οΈπŸ€°πŸ‘Όx10πŸ‘Ά.

You'll have 10 baby's and your husband will make you laugh day and night, like the good comedian he is, and I will be eating Doritos in some part of the world, watching Loss, and remembering the first day I saw it, and asking myself "what TF is this about?".

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are instinctively picky and don’t realize it

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe. I’m not really into drugs and or the party scene. Many guys my age are... makes it difficult to find somebody who is actually chill. That’s why I usually date older men, because at least they aren’t always partying.

• Life works in the opposite way, you will find a guy and if you like him he will suddenly become funny, smart and nice. I was considered those things even tho I am clearly none of them. So you just did not meet the right guy

1|0
    0|0
  • You are too young. Hit the books; go to the library; go to Church - You'll find them there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m not religious.

• Show All
    • I do hit the books. Headed to college with a major in psychology and a minor in personal business and biology. Then off to medical school. Going to be a long time before I get out of school lol

• You'll be fine. Just be friendly. If you are not stuck up, and at least take care of yourself, while making sure to be around guys, you'll find someone.

A lot of guys, especially nerds, feel turned off by stuck up girls and won't necessarily go out of their ways to meet them; unless it's through an app or smthg. They'll much rather play video games. lol.

• Girl you're 19 only. I guess you'd call me a looser cause of that but I'm 4 years older and I never had any girlfriend, not even a kiss, which leaves me in anger and frustration.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol what about me?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹ now I'm not the smartest person but I have been called a genius before... in a good way

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah imma a bit of a dick so just gonna say your hot you dont need to fish for approval i mean shit i would probably fuck if you had an std

1|0
    0|0
  • Hand up
    I am here
    Prepare to laugh your laughing box out πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • With looks like yours, you'll get an interesting one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What about me? Try me? I'm very nice and caring and more

1|0
    0|0
  • This year i Learnt that girls Lose interest in me and that they’re all β€œjust being nice”.
    i need a serious honest girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not you just have to ask literally any guy haha I don't know bout the smart part tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 5 made in Japan working with ganja gun chargable battery,, fantastic

1|0
    0|0
  • May be guys are not able to cross the threshold level you've set for them.
    It may be too high.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to go in relationship because when you leave that person it will hurt you

1|0
    0|0
  • Hit me up then lol

1|0
    0|0
    • The first thing on your page says you’re dating someoneπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • You made a poll about breaking up with your girlfriend of 1 year

• Oh yeah, that was a duplicate post that I copied off a girl. Look at the poll options as well as who I gave the MHOs to. The whole point of it was to point out that girls typically get bored of the good guy and wanna break up with him but cling on to the asshole who toys with their emotions.

• Be 18 and I'll apply for the job.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ask my self that every day lol what ur fav song

1|0
    0|0
    • Supermarket flowers by Ed Sheeran

• Nice, I like has thinking out loud too, what ur fav kind of chocolate and if it helps I feel like it possible to find something real anymore

• I miss have someone to make laugh or who get my jokes lol or ask how was her day but seem like all people want any more is to play games or cheat

• Im in the same boat lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lol hmu

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm funny and nice (ish)? :) Lov mi!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It'll happen inevitably one day

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop trying and it will happen

1|0
    0|0
    • U r a pretty girl so I’m sure u won’t have problems finding someone

• Get out and search

0|0
    1|0